Monday, May 23, 2005

Hat Tip

Well, the results are in and Paul beat me 5-4 in fantasy baseball this week. Blech. A bitter pill to swallow, as I'd been leading all week. So props to the man who made best use of his Rally Monkey.

My team continues to suffer with injuries. Mark Loretta injured his thumb on Wednesday and hasn't played since. He also refuses to go on the DL. I picked up Freel to replace him, but now he has a back injury. Guillermo Mota's still on my DL along with Barry Bonds (motherfather). And now I learn that Odalis Perez is looking at a DL stint. Meanwhile, Lance Berkman has yet to start hitting since his return from surgery. If I could get everyone but Barroid healthy, I'd feel pretty solid about my club. I'm just hoping to hang in there until mid-season, get everyone healthy and then make the late season push.

3 comments:

Paul Hogue said...

I told you I finish strong!

Simian Logician said...

I could make a non-baseball comment here, but I'll take the high road...

Paul Hogue said...

And for that, we thank you. You're not alone...I've beaten and/or tied with 3 opponents after getting my brains bashed in for most of the week.

You stand in good company.

  • Better Living: Thoughts from Mark Daniels
  • Evangelical Outpost
  • One Hand Clapping
  • Camp Katrina
  • TPMCafe
  • Dodger Thoughts
  • Boy of Summer
  • Irish Pennants
  • tabletalk
  • Fire McCain
  • My Sandmen
  • Galley Slaves
  • Michelle Malkin
  • myelectionanalysis
  • Iraq the Model
  • Mystery Pollster
  • A Bellandean! God, Country, Heritage
  • Right Truth
  • The Fourth Rail
  • Counterterrorism Blog
  • Just One Minute
  • Broken Masterpieces
  • Kudlow's Money Politic$
  • Econopundit
  • Tapscott's Copy Desk
  • The Blue State Conservatives
  • Palousitics
  • Christian Conservative
  • Outside the Beltway
  • The Belmont Club
  • Froggy Ruminations
  • The Captain's Journal
  • Argghh!!!
  • Chickenhawk Express
  • Confederate Yankee
  • Reasoned Audacity
  • Taking Notes
  • ThisDamnBlog
  • Three Knockdown Rule
  • Dogwood Pundit
  • Dumb Looks Still Free
  • Unfettered Blather
  • Cut to the Chase
  • Alabama Improper
  • Austin Bay Blog
  • Michael Yon-Online
  • The Trump Blog
  • A Lettor of Apology
  • GM Fastlane Blog


  • Powered by Blogger

    Listed on BlogShares Who Links Here