Wednesday, August 03, 2005

My Dogs Oklahoma


Oklahoma City, OK--Well, I've done it again. I forgot to ask Paul for the week off for a trip to Oklahoma, where the winds come sweeping down the plain. I hope he doesn't dock my pay :(

Wasn't I just on a trip to a hot, humid locale? What can I say? I just can't get enough. If it makes you feel any better, in two weeks I'll be spending a week in Dallas.

Yesterday I jumped a bird to Oklahoma City where I will be for the next week. My cousin is getting married on Saturday and I will be spending some time with family, helping with wedding prep, celebrating his marriage and re-charging my batteries a bit.

But the good news, dear readers is that your intrepid blogger is ON LOCATION reporting *LIVE* from a Red State. And when I say Red State, I don't mean metaphorically. I mean, the soil here is literally red, as you can see in the image above.

So, ladies and gentleman, for the first time in its history, MyDogs is on the road.

So what can you expect? Some political blogging, sure. A bit. But I'll try to provide a little insight into what is on the minds and hearts of those ridiculous hicks that brought America and the world to its knees by re-electing Damien Bush (TM). (I trademarked that since that is one epithet I've never seen hurled at Chimpy McFlightsuit and I want all the royalties!)

Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

  • Better Living: Thoughts from Mark Daniels
  • Evangelical Outpost
  • One Hand Clapping
  • Camp Katrina
  • TPMCafe
  • Dodger Thoughts
  • Boy of Summer
  • Irish Pennants
  • tabletalk
  • Fire McCain
  • My Sandmen
  • Galley Slaves
  • Michelle Malkin
  • myelectionanalysis
  • Iraq the Model
  • Mystery Pollster
  • A Bellandean! God, Country, Heritage
  • Right Truth
  • The Fourth Rail
  • Counterterrorism Blog
  • Just One Minute
  • Broken Masterpieces
  • Kudlow's Money Politic$
  • Econopundit
  • Tapscott's Copy Desk
  • The Blue State Conservatives
  • Palousitics
  • Christian Conservative
  • Outside the Beltway
  • The Belmont Club
  • Froggy Ruminations
  • The Captain's Journal
  • Argghh!!!
  • Chickenhawk Express
  • Confederate Yankee
  • Reasoned Audacity
  • Taking Notes
  • ThisDamnBlog
  • Three Knockdown Rule
  • Dogwood Pundit
  • Dumb Looks Still Free
  • Unfettered Blather
  • Cut to the Chase
  • Alabama Improper
  • Austin Bay Blog
  • Michael Yon-Online
  • The Trump Blog
  • A Lettor of Apology
  • GM Fastlane Blog


  • Powered by Blogger

    Listed on BlogShares Who Links Here