Saturday, April 09, 2005

Don't make me angry. You would't like me when I'm angry.

Blogger made me angry yesterday. A post I was working on about the "GOP talking points" memo that mysteriously showed up on the floor of the senate as they contemplated the bill designed to save Terri Schiavo's life just up and vanished yesterday due to problems with their server(s). In fact, I had to give up on trying to accomplish anything around here after about 3 P.M. yesterday.

"Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."


UPDATE: Apparently I live under a rock. This has been a self-reported item in the blogosphere for a while. Even garned a write-up in Wired magazine. Always thankful for the link, but I do wonder how I ended up here.

2 comments:

Simian Logician said...

Yes, I feel your pain. Lost a couple of posts, as well. And that's not the first time it's happened. There's a decent amount of instability.

I've chosen to write everything up in Word from here on out and transfer it. At least if Blogger flips out, I can still retain my work.

thc said...

As for Blogger, you can't beat the price. I think if we want greater stability and better service we're going to have to pay for it. Hang in there.

  • Better Living: Thoughts from Mark Daniels
  • Evangelical Outpost
  • One Hand Clapping
  • Camp Katrina
  • TPMCafe
  • Dodger Thoughts
  • Boy of Summer
  • Irish Pennants
  • tabletalk
  • Fire McCain
  • My Sandmen
  • Galley Slaves
  • Michelle Malkin
  • myelectionanalysis
  • Iraq the Model
  • Mystery Pollster
  • A Bellandean! God, Country, Heritage
  • Right Truth
  • The Fourth Rail
  • Counterterrorism Blog
  • Just One Minute
  • Broken Masterpieces
  • Kudlow's Money Politic$
  • Econopundit
  • Tapscott's Copy Desk
  • The Blue State Conservatives
  • Palousitics
  • Christian Conservative
  • Outside the Beltway
  • The Belmont Club
  • Froggy Ruminations
  • The Captain's Journal
  • Argghh!!!
  • Chickenhawk Express
  • Confederate Yankee
  • Reasoned Audacity
  • Taking Notes
  • ThisDamnBlog
  • Three Knockdown Rule
  • Dogwood Pundit
  • Dumb Looks Still Free
  • Unfettered Blather
  • Cut to the Chase
  • Alabama Improper
  • Austin Bay Blog
  • Michael Yon-Online
  • The Trump Blog
  • A Lettor of Apology
  • GM Fastlane Blog


  • Powered by Blogger

    Listed on BlogShares Who Links Here